Saturday, March 20

Scrap Box

I have a growing collection of scraps- and just when I think it's time to clean house and get rid of them all I come across projects like these:

My Colors Quiet Book by Everyday Celebrations which I came across via Make & Takes. This would be perfect for my 2-yr old who thinks blue is yellow and yellow is red and... you get the picture. And since I'm an instant-gratification sewer I will probably just use fabric pens to write the colors instead of actually cutting out the letters!

Bunny Eggs as featured on Moda Bake Shop. I don't usual do much decorating for Easter- but a basket of these would look great on my kitchen table! I couldn't find any jumbo eggs, so I'll have to settle for the little ones...

I'll be posting pictures soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment