Wednesday, May 25

Summer Break

Our summer break starts in just a couple of days. It's hard to believe our 6 year old is finishing up Kindergarten! In preparation for the 66 days of vacation coming up, I've been trying to plan some activities for us to do. Here are some of the fun things I'm looking forward to trying out with the kids this summer:

Fun games to play outside:
3. Taking our sidewalk chalk playing to another level with Story Stones again from FrugalFamilyFun Blog.
4. Some pretend camping with this A-Frame Tent from My Cakies.
5. And finally just some flitting about with these cute Dress Up Wings by Eri via Prudent Baby.

I also came across good ideas in 15 Fun & Frugal things to do with your family by Keeper of the Home via Simple Mom.

And some fun things to do indoors:

Add in some swimming lessons, trips to the beach, and our local library's summer reading program... and I think we'll be keeping busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment