Tuesday, June 14

I meant to post about this last week, but I got caught up in getting ready to go camping with a group of girls from church. It was short, sweet, and fun. One of the highlights was watching two turtles make their way out of the water for a little sunbathing on the beach.
Have I mentioned how much I love living in Hawaii???

So I've added something else to my list of things to look forward to this summer...
Check out this new line of fabric from Sarah Jane. I love it! My favorite print is her Family Tree. Isn't it gorgeous? It's a panel that you can embroider the names of your family onto.
I can't wait for it to show up at my local fabric store! Check out her shop for a printed version of that same family tree. She also sells embroidery patterns- including one for (my other favorite) the "Make it Do" pillow in the picture. Happy Browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment