Thursday, September 9

Dream Dinner

I've just been drooling- I mean looking around The Pioneer Woman Cooks and had to share.
First up is her Layered Salad recipe. I was looking through the comments, and liked some of the changes people suggested, like switching out red bell peppers for the tomatoes, and red onions for the green onions... Not so sure about the mayo/sour cream dressing- it seems really THICK, but since I've liked every PW recipe I've tried...
Then there's the Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce or even better the Pasta alla Vodka which was my favorite dish at my favorite Italian restaurant in NYC Angelo's (they add Pancetta and it is delicious).
And finally for dessert... check out the Pretty Little Brownie Bites. sigh. I like to torture myself by visiting the Brownies & Bars post. Nutella Caramel Hazelnut Brownies. Need I say more?
If someone makes those Nutella Caramel Hazelnut Brownies please tell me. I'm saving them for my birthday in December.

p.s. sorry about the lack of pictures... I'm still fuzzy on the rules about when it's ok to post other people's pictures. It's time for me to do a little research!

No comments:

Post a Comment