Friday, January 29

A New To-Do!

I am on a never-ending quest to get organized. A few years ago, I came across this book which really helped me learn how to keep house, and be somewhat organized about it. I pull it out every now and then to get back on track. It's been a while since we've been on track. Which is why I was so excited when I came across this "Master Weekly Checklist" on Simple Mom. It reminded me a lot of the checklist I had made based on the book, except I liked the layout of Simple Mom's checklist a lot better. So I've made a new one! It incorporates my old list, and some suggestions from Simple Mom's, including her layout. I will print it out, laminate it, and stick it on my fridge. Then I can cross off my to-do list with a dry-erase marker, and not have to print out a new one each week. I also love the idea behind her Daily Docket, especially her 3MITs and will definitely be putting that to good use! Next up is re-doing the kids' chore chart...


No comments:

Post a Comment